Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time zone adjustments

I think my friend Michael said this best, "It is going to be the middle of the day and you are going to have a hard time keeping your eyes open." Yup. That is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I fought it for almost 4 hours and finally took a nap. Naps for me always seem to turn into sleep until the next day and this was no exception. So at 2:30 am on Weds I finally decided to get up. My current plan is to lay down right now and get a little sleep before I go into the office. (I am not actually tired but I am pretty good at encouraging myself to sleep.) Hopefully this will get me more on track. If not, well, I will deal.

I pretty much hid in my room yesterday trying to adjust to the time zone and overcome apprehensions. I did take a few pictures though. The weirdest thing I have seen yet is cows just wandering through the middle of a parking lot. I was told that this was common but seeing is believing (of course I didn't take pictures of that.)

David

No comments:

Post a Comment