Friday, May 14, 2010

There and back again

Well tomorrow is Saturday. The question is...did I get the Jaipur trip arranged. One thing I learned in India is things just don't go quiet the way you expect them too. I am happy to say that I did get the trip arranged though. We went from 7 down to 5 and 1 completely new person but we are going. I will be going ot sleep in a minute because in 4 hours I will be getting picked up for the trip.

Ed, Brett, Scott, Awkshish (definitely not spelling that one right) are going with me. As some of you know I have been to Jaipur before. I have no fear this time though. I am truly just excited. We are staying Chokhi Dhani Village and experiencing that once again. I am planning to take the camcorder and the camera. I will get better pictures and video this time. I will be video blogging the trip.

I should head to bed at the time is almost here. On my parting note. This is an overnight trip. We will be back in Gurgaon on Sunday around 5 pm. Take care everyone. Know my heart is with my friends and family.

Sorin

No comments:

Post a Comment