Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nose to the grind stone


Well I have fallen back into a regular work schedule. I am not actually going anywhere or doing anything htis weekend as I am catching up on sleep and getting some work done. My daily video blog is pretty much happening so I will be able to put that together when I get back. I have a few mornings or evenings that I skipped (like yesterday) but I am doing a pretty good job I think. I thought everyone might enjoy a group picture from the Taj so I am including it here.

I am planning the following trips. If anyone has any other ideas let me know:

Next weekend Japuir (again but with the SSS and Managers this time.)
Weekend of the 22nd the mountains. (I might need to take a day off of work to make this happen.)
Weekend of the 29th either Goa? or around town stuff.

Sorin

No comments:

Post a Comment